HED. Jet 9 FR
The aero section on Jet 9 FR wheels is molded from a stiffer and lighter Uni fabric, saving 54 g per rim. Flamme Rouge Sonic hubs are built to the same exacting tolerances as regular sonics, but reduce weight with a carbon hub shell. Abec 5 bearings are used for durability and low rolling resistance. Ti skewers are lighter than stock steel ones. The C2 alloyed rims on FR wheels are lighter, stronger, and stiffer than non alloy models.
Jets are tuned with HED's proprietary SCT (Stability Control Technology) - adding improved crosswind handling to their stellar ride and cornering characteristics.
- Light weight unidirectional carbon aero section
- 18 front and 24 rear silver bladed spokes
- Carbon FR Sonic hubs
- Rear hub grease port with aluminium port cap
- Titanium Skewer, Rim Tape and valve extender included
- Rider weight limit 190lbs
- Stallion build available for riders 191-225lbs
- Shimano 11 speed or Campy available
- Available in Power Tap or track model
- Clincher or Tubular option
- Weights (g): Front: 895 - Rear: 1074
- Color Customization Options