HED. Jet 6 Plus
Perhaps the most versatile wheels in the entire Hed line, the Jet series got even sweeter for 2014. How so? The 4, 6, 9, and disc all received our new 25mm Plus rim design, just like the Ardennes Plus. This rim section is the next evolution of C2 technology, which broke ground in 2007 with a 23mm-wide rim. Wide rims carry a host of benefits including better aerodynamics, better handling, and increased tire volume for improved ride quality and rolling speed. Riders everywhere are choosing fatter tires, and our Plus rims are the perfect match.
The Jet 6 Plus is ideal for almost any style of riding â€' road race, criterium, triathlon, Gran Fondo, or whatever you can throw at it. The 60mm deep rim and Stability Control Technology result in stable handling, and a big dose of True Speed. The Jet 6 Plus can be used as a front/rear matched pair, or in combination with other rims â€' such as a front Jet 4 or rear Jet 9.
- New 25mm wide, 60mm deep rim
- Standard build: 18/24 silver bladed Sapim CX-Ray spokes (under 225lbs)
- Stallion build: 20/28 silver bladed Sapim CX-Ray spokes (max 250lbs)
- Hed Sonic hub set - Options for Shimano or Campagnolo 9, 10, and 11-speed
- Available Power Tap G3 power meter
- Weight 1734g per pair
- Includes titanium skewers, valve extenders, and air tight rim tape for use with or without inner tubes
- Recommended tire size: 22mm+
- MSRP $1900